Leeds Trinity University has a reputation for producing highly employable graduates, who are sought after by employers in a wide range of sectors. Many of our students also become respected freelancers and entrepreneurs. Our approach to real-world experience, professional placements and careers led teaching is a big reason for that.
Professional work placements
Professional work placements are built into all our undergraduate degrees, so our students graduate with degree-relevant experience and industry contacts.
Benefits of offering a placement to a Leeds Trinity University student
- Students bring fresh enthusiasm, energy, and creative thinking to an organisation.
- Placements can support your recruitment. Many graduates return to their placement provider to take up a permanent role.
- Placement students can support you in lots of ways, from being an extra pair of hands, content creation, research projects, administrative work and much more.
Fully supported service
Our dedicated Placements Team work with you to develop a brief and match you with the best candidate. Students are supported on their placement by Leeds Trinity University staff, and we arrange a DBS if required.
For more information, or to discuss offering a placement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a diverse student body who study a wide range of courses. Our graduates are commercially and socially aware with industry-relevant skills and are ready to make a valuable contribution to your organisation.
Why recruit a Leeds Trinity University student?
- Our graduates are keen to learn and progress.
- They bring a different outlook and perspective, contributing innovative and fresh ideas.
- Leeds Trinity University’s industry-led courses produce job-ready candidates.
Support offered to employers
- Dedicated Graduate Recruitment advisor and end-to-end service.
- Opportunity to advertise your vacancies to our students on the Leeds Trinity University recruitment platform.
- Regular careers fairs where you can meet students face-to-face.
- Presentations on campus.
- Managed assessment centres and drop-in sessions.
We offer all our students the opportunity to work with an industry mentor. Mentoring helps build employability skills and confidence and introduces them to opportunities that they might otherwise not be exposed to.
Being a mentor can build leadership and management skills and expand a mentor’s professional network. For more information on how to be a mentor, please contact email@example.com
Employer Advisory Boards
Leeds Trinity University is proud of its close relationship with employers. We have advisory boards for each academic area where employers share industry experience and help shape our courses and teaching.
Experience from the ‘real world' is invaluable to our students. We are keen to expose them to the wide range of exciting careers and opportunities available to them.
There are lots of ways to get involved including recording short videos, talking to students during lectures and attending sector-specific events.
During their degree, we introduce our students to the range of job opportunities available to them. Can you host a visit to your organisation? It is a great way to raise awareness of your business and industry and encourage future talent.
To find out more about joining an Employer Advisory Board, guest speaking or arranging a showcase visit please contact myFuture@leedstrinity.ac.uk.
Advertising job vacancies
If you have a vacancy to fill you can advertise to our students and graduates for free through our MyFuture website.
You may have an internship, an international opportunity, a volunteer position, a part-time job, or a graduate-level position - all of which can be advertised through our online vacancies system.
You can also view our annual calendar of events and book your place to attend, raising your organisation's profile and visibility across Leeds Trinity.
Register with MyFuture and start advertising your vacancies today.