Our additional support for young people helps care experienced students that are considering university as the next step.
The Student Recruitment team offers care experienced students an enhanced package of advice and guidance throughout the admissions process and while studying with us, including:
- meetings with our Care Leaver Co-ordinator to provide advice and support
- vouchers for some university essentials
- guaranteed on-campus accommodation for a full year
- tailored financial advice
- an optional buddy system during your first week on campus
- opportunities to make new friends through activities, clubs and societies run by the Students' Union
- help and support with finding work
- help with the cost of graduation gown hire and photographs
To help us make sure you receive the support you are entitled to, including the Care Leaver's Bursary, please select 'yes' to the 'Have you been in care?' question on your UCAS application.
We want to support care experienced students much as possible with accommodation. If you have booked or are planning to book, please let the Accommodation Office know you are a Care Leaver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Leeds Trinity University we have made a commitment to supporting care experienced students by signing the Care Leaver Covenant.
Get in touch
Contact the team with any questions on:
How to Apply
Check out our information on how to apply.Learn More
We offer all first-year undergraduate students the opportunity to apply to stay in our halls of residence.Learn More
Facilities and support
There are plenty of facilities, resources and support on campus to help you achieve your goals during your time here.LEARN MORE
Leeds Trinity University is...
Graduate Outcomes, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) published 2022