Whether you’re looking for a quote from one of our media experts, want to get hold of good photography, or would like to know about any of our initiatives, our Corporate Communications Team are happy to help.
For all media enquiries, please contact Lucy Chaplin in the first instance.
- Lucy Chaplin, Communications Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0113 283 7156
Find an expert
We have several academics and professional experts in their field who are media trained and happy to provide comment for local, national and international media. View our experts, categorised by area of expertise, using the experts list download below, or contact Lucy Chaplin with your request.
Filming on campus
We are happy to accommodate filming on our campus, where possible. If you’d like to film on campus, please contact a member of the team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Looking for photography of Leeds Trinity University? Visit our Flickr image gallery or contact a member of the team if you require any other photographs.
Facts and Figures
- Founded in 1966 as two teacher training colleges, gained University College status in 2009 and full University status – to become Leeds Trinity University – in 2012
- 3,500 students
- Achieved Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- We're the top university in Yorkshire for learning community (National Student Survey 2020)
- 95% of our students are employed, or in further study, within six months of graduation (2017 Destination of Leavers from Higher Education survey)
- The only university in the country to offer and embed two compulsory professional work placements into every undergraduate degree