Whether you’re looking for a quote from one of our media experts, want to get hold of good photography, or would like to know about any of our initiatives, our Corporate Communications Team are happy to help.
For all media enquiries, please contact Lucy Chaplin in the first instance. Please note the Press Office is open for media enquiries 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday. If you contact the Press Office out of hours, a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Lucy Chaplin, Senior Corporate Communications Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0113 283 7156
- Sarah de-Salis, Corporate Communications Manager - email@example.com
- Press Office mobile number - 07458 116607
Find an expert
We have several academics and professional experts in their field who are media trained and happy to provide comment for local, national and international media. View our experts, categorised by area of expertise, using the experts list download below, or contact Lucy Chaplin with your request.
Filming on campus
We are happy to accommodate filming on our campus, where possible. If you’d like to film on campus, please contact a member of the team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Looking for photography of Leeds Trinity University? Contact a member of the team and we'll be happy to discuss your needs.
Facts and Figures
- Founded in 1966 as two teacher training colleges, gained University College status in 2009 and full University status – to become Leeds Trinity University – in 2012
- 4,200 students
- Achieved Silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- 97% of our graduates are in employment or further study 15 months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) published 2020)
- The only university in the country to offer and embed two compulsory professional work placements into every undergraduate degree