Meet the team at Leeds Trinity University, from our Vice-Chancellor, Executive and Leadership Team who are responsible for the day-to-day management of the University, to our honorary Chancellor, Pro-Chancellorsand the Board of Governors.
Professor Charles Egbu, Vice-Chancellor of Leeds Trinity University. You can find out more about our Vice-Chancellor here.
- Professor Charles Egbu, Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Malcolm Todd, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Jo Hynes, Chief Operating Officer
- David Butcher, Director of Finance and University Secretary
- Professor Catherine O’Connor, Pro Vice-Chancellor for Education and Experience
- Brendan Moffett, Interim Pro-Vice Chancellor for External Engagement and Enterprise
- Actor and playwright Deborah McAndrew, Chancellor of Leeds Trinity University. You can find out more about our Chancellor here.
- Ed Anderson, Lord Lieutenant of West Yorkshire, and Rt Hon Sir John Battle
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is collectively responsible for determining the learning environment and mission of Leeds Trinity University, for the well-being of students and staff and for the direction of its activities. This includes a responsibility for determining and monitoring the Strategic Plan of the University and for ensuring that the institution is being managed effectively.
For information on the Board , its members and committees, please see the Board of Governors page.