Accessibility Statement for leedstrinity.ac.uk
This website is owned and managed by Leeds Trinity University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use and enjoy this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Understand the content that we have published
We have recently redeveloped our content to make the website text as simple as possible to understand and have lowered the average reading age across the website as a consequence.
How accessible is this website?
- We know some parts of this website are not yet fully accessible.
- There are some pages on which the colour of the text and the colour of the background are not in sufficient enough contrast to each other.
- Some images and image links are missing alternative text.
- We have a number of documents, including documents in PDF format, that are not yet fully accessible.
What are we doing about it?
We are reviewing and updating all documents and PDFs to make them accessible.
We are testing and reviewing the website manualy, using the WAVE Evaluation tool.
Leeds Trinity University is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is not yet fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format such as an accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call 0113 283 7100
We will consider your request and get back to you within 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website or making suggestions
We are always striving to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or have ideas and suggestions that can help us be as accessible as possible please contact the Marketing Department at Leeds Trinity University by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on 22 October 2020.