As a Leeds Trinity University applicant, you're a step closer to joining us in the School of Sport and Wellbeing.
Take a look at your next steps, watch videos to get to know your lecturers and facilities, and find out more about life at Leeds Trinity.
Reasons to love being at Leeds Trinity
When you start studying in the School of Sport and Wellbeing this September, you can:
- kick-start your professional career on a course:
- accredited by the Society of Sports Therapists
- endorsed by the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- endorsed by the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- learn from active researchers and sports practitioners
- benefit from our established links with employers in the region, giving you access to a wide choice of work placements, mentoring opportunities and expert speakers
- study, volunteer or complete professional work placements abroad depending on your course
Find out about life on campus, our accommodation, Leeds and Horsforth, and everything you can get involved in as a Leeds Trinity student.Life at Leeds Trinity
Learn more about the support you'll receive at every stage of your Leeds Trinity journey.Find out more
Discover more about our Careers + Placements service and the opportunities you’ll have to make more happen at Leeds Trinity, including work placements and studying abroad.Learn more
We're here to help - here are the people to talk to:
Your application or interview
Our Admissions team will be happy to help with any queries about your application or interview.
Our academics can help you learn more about the course you've applied for.
If you have a question about anything else - from accommodation to student support, please contact our General Enquiries team:
Leeds Trinity on TikTok
Check out our TikTok videos to find out more about life at Leeds Trinity, and to get tips about everything from student finance to getting the most out of lectures.
Sport and Wellbeing news and alumni
6 February 2024
12 January 2024
18 December 2023