Catching up with friends is the best way to reminisce about your student days and become reacquainted with former classmates.
We can offer advice, publicity and additional support if you’re thinking about organising a reunion of your own.
How we can support you with your reunion
We recommend you organise a reunion well in advance.
It can take time to arrange something that is going to suit everyone, so the more time you give yourself to put an event together, the better.
Have a think about:
- What type of reunion you’d like to organise?
- Is it a particular year group or for a certain course?
- What type of event do you want to have?
- Do you want to hold the event on or off campus? Would you want a Campus Tour if it's on campus?
- Do you require catering?
- Do you require overnight accommodation on or off campus?
- Would you like one of our Executive team or a particular member of staff to welcome everyone to the event? You will need to check availability before the event.
Choose a date, bearing in mind you need time to organise the event and your invitees will need sufficient notice.
We would recommend starting to plan a minimum of six months prior to your event. And please note that all bookings on campus and accommodation are subject to availability.
Bear in mind any costs associated with your planned reunion.
Work out a budget and decide how any payments will be collected and made to you. As the organiser you will be responsible for all costs involved.
Get together all the names and contact details you already have. Get in touch with us too and we'll happily forward communications to the alumni community on your behalf.
We’ll also happily share information about your event through our newsletters and social media channels, whether your event is taking place on or off campus.
If you're holding your event on campus, a member of the team will meet you.
Remember to take photos, so we can share them on our social media channels!
What are you waiting for? Start organising your reunion today!
Let us know if you'd like to host a reunion and we'll aim to spread the word as far and wide as we can.
Contact the Alumni team for support. Email: email@example.com