What is a Subject Focus Day?
Subject Focus Days at Leeds Trinity University are designed to provide you with an experience of what it would be like to study specific subjects at university. They are designed primarily for prospective students looking for further information about subject areas.
We offer these in the following subjects:
- Children, Young People and Families
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Sociology
- Health and Social Care
- Media and Film
- Primary Education
- Sport, Health and Physical Education
Online Subject Focus Days
By taking part in an online Subject Focus Day, you will receive:
- An introduction to Leeds Trinity University
- Information from our lecturers about their subject areas, including an activity and competition in each subject area
- Virtual Campus Tour
- A video presentation with advice on Personal Statements and Student Finance.
- Chance to speak with our students via UniBuddy
The online Subject Focus Days should be used as a resource and can be accessed at any time. You can choose how you access the information, either all in one day or over a few days.
Subject Focus Days on campus
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to run Subject Focus Days on campus. We recommend registering for the online Subject Focus Days and we will then contact you when we have dates for them on campus.
Do you want more information?
If you have any questions about the Subject Focus Days, or are looking to make a group booking for your school or college, get in touch with us on 0113 283 7186 or send us an email.Email us