How to apply

The courses below are open to students who will need a study visa.

For more information on applying please contact our team.

  • LLM Law
  • MA International Business
  • MBA
  • MSc Project Management
  • MA Creative Writing
  • MA Journalism
  • MA Childhood and Education
  • MA Family Support
  • MA Mental Health in Children and Young People
  • MSc Psychology (Conversion)
  • MA Criminology and Criminal Justice

Contact the International team

International students

Discover what it's like to study at Leeds Trinity, get guidance on visa and immigration and find out how to apply for one of our courses. 


Find out more