Leeds Trinity University Library has a range of study facilities, print and digital collections, and staff to help and support our students and visitors.
It's in the Andrew Kean Learning Centre, which includes an IT room open 24-hours a day, every day of the year.
The Andrew Kean Learning Centre is closed until further notice to reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Library services includong online respurces ontinue to operate and more information can be found on the Library website.
Continuous investment has allowed us to develop our extensive Information Technology service to ensure you get the most from your studies at Leeds Trinity University.
Our approachable and experienced IT team provide help and resources to support students, staff and visitors.
While you're here you can benefit from:
- the use of more than 700 student PCs/laptops and Macs in dedicated computer suites and study areas in the Learning Centre and Library
- the knowledge and support of the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of the AKLC
- the 24/7 IT lab that allows you to come in and use the facilities at any time, day or night
- the ability to use the Office365 Suite on any device anywhere in the world for continuous learning
- accessing the full range of IT services from anywhere at any time via the myLTU mobile or desktop app