Receiving an unconditional room offer for halls of residence can be exciting. You're almost here!
To accept your Leeds Trinity University accommodation, you'll have to agree to our terms and conditions when you apply online. You will receive confirmation by email once you have accepted.
The Residential Accommodation Agreement will form your contract so it's important that you read all the terms and conditions.
The contract is fully binding for each academic year and based on 42 weeks for three-year courses, 44 weeks for two-year accelerated courses and 34 weeks for Foundation Year courses. No reduction in charges will be made if you choose not to occupy your room. This applies to all resident students, including those with a local home address. The exceptions to this are outlined below.
- Course withdrawal. You will still be required to pay your hall fees up to the end of the term.
- Another student is prepared to take your place. This will be approved by the University if there are no other vacant rooms in any of the halls of residence.
In summary, the contract terms and conditions are as below.
- You'll need a £250 accommodation bond that is refunded once the contract has ended. A charge will be made against the bond if room keys are not handed in; you are in debt to Leeds Trinity; or if you decide not to take up the offer of accommodation before the start of term.
- Hall fees are payable in three instalments: September, January and April. These months correspond with the Student Loans Company payment schedule.
- Leeds Trinity can terminate the contract for disciplinary reasons; if hall fees remain unpaid; if your course is terminated; or any other reasonable cause.
- You are responsible for the condition of your room. Charges can be made for any loss, damage or cleaning with your allocated room or the halls of residence.
Ask your questions
Our Accommodation team will be able to help guide you through the details if there is anything you don't understand. You can ask any questions and discuss your options on +44 (0) 113 283 7112 or email@example.com.
Our Student Finance Adviser will be able to help you with any fees and funding questions on +44 (0) 113 283 7173 or firstname.lastname@example.org.