The Leeds Trinity University Conference for Post-16 Teachers and Advisers, now in its sixth year, took place on Friday 8 March 2019. The Conference offered up-to-date, useful information to support teachers and advisers of post-16 students.
Engaging with professionals in the education sector, Delegates explored key issues affecting post-18 progression, were inspired by keynote speakers, and had a choice of workshops designed to support continuing professional development. There was also the opportunity to network with other delegates and Leeds Trinity University staff.
|9.00am||Registration and refreshments|
|9.30am||Welcome by Professor Ray Lloyd, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at Leeds Trinity University|
|9.40am||Keynote Speaker – The Joy of Early Years Education by Tracy Brabin MP, Shadow Minister for Education|
|11.15am||Full conference session – Admissions Data Trends by Emma Turner-Lindley, Admissions Officer at Leeds Trinity University|
|1.00pm||Full conference session – Meet your Gatsby Benchmarks|
Please find the presentations from the Conference listed below:
Our speakers and
- Tracy Brabin – Shadow Minister for Education and MP for Batley and Spen
- Professor Margaret A House OBE – Vice-Chancellor at Leeds Trinity University
- Alan Jones – Professional Development Executive at UCAS
- Sophia Milnes – Student Recruitment and Outreach Manager at Leeds Trinity University
- Jon Legg – Student Finance Adviser at Student Loans Company
- David Braham – Senior Schools and Colleges Liaison Officer at Leeds Trinity University
- Emma Turner-Lindley – Admissions Officer at Leeds Trinity University
- Professor John Leach – Director of the Institute of Childhood and Education at Leeds Trinity University
The Leeds Trinity University Conference for Post-16 Teachers and Advisers was delivered through the Leeds Trinity Education Network.