This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more here     Accept
Find us +44 (0)113 2837100



There's a lot to think about as you ​prepare for student life and wher​e to live is one of the biggest decisions to make. Leeds Trinity University will support you through the process and help you choose the right accommodation for you. All our accommodation adheres to the UUK code of practi​ce.​​​​​

For September 2016 we are building a new accommodation block on campus which will provide a total of 228 bed spaces in a similar style to All Saints Court hall of residence. The new living space will comprise of 29 cluster flats, plus a large c​ommunal space. The block will also include internal and external social areas, a courtyard, and a coffee lounge, as well as a launderette and a one-stop shop for residents.​

​Living on campus

A room in one of our halls of residence will provide you with a base in a friendly and supportive environment. We currently have over 600 bedrooms on campus ranging from self-catered en-suite rooms in a shared flat to part-catered accommodation with shared bathrooms. Our committed student Resident Mentors will help you settle in and provide support with any informal pastoral needs.

Our range of accommodation means the​re is something to suit every budget. ​​


​Find out more about car parking​

Private residence

Shared rental accommodation is the most popular route following students' first year. But if living on campus isn't for you then privately rented accommodation is a great option for your first year too.

Although you won't be under the protection of the University, the Students' Union​ can support and advise you with your search. Unipol has our recommendation. They have extensive experience of accommodating students in the private sector.

You can contact the Students' Union on +44 (0) 113 283 7100 ext. 352 or

Read the house-hunting top tips 

Need some advice?

Our Accommodation Office is open during office hours on weekdays and can help you with any queries on +44 (0) 113 283 7112 or

Download our student accommodation guide to find out more 

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

B​rowse our accommodation FAQs

Ways to connect