Due to current government guidelines, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend the Reward Scheme due to take place in July. We hope to provide an alternative in the new academic year. If you would like further information contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the links below to get an Undergraduate Prospectus or register for one of our Open Days.
The Reward Scheme Residential is a three-day, two-night summer school held at Leeds Trinity University to support Year 12 students whose personal circumstances may have affected their ability to demonstrate their talent and drive through grades alone.
When you apply to Leeds Trinity University, what matters most is your aspiration, passion and motivation to learn. The Reward Scheme Residential gives us a chance to gain a better understanding of this, as well as giving you a chance to experience university life.
How does the Reward Scheme work?
If you are eligible for the Scheme and are offered a place, you’ll get a taste of what university teaching is like in your subject of interest.
There will also be social activities on our campus, support with your UCAS application, as well as the chance to stay in one of our halls of residence.
Not only this but you will also meet current students studying at Leeds Trinity.
Gain extra UCAS points
By taking part in the Reward Scheme Residential, we’ll also give you eight UCAS points towards your Leeds Trinity University application.
What happens on the Reward Scheme residential?
- Get 8 UCAS points towards an offer from Leeds Trinity University
- Take part and test out your subject
- Get a taste of university life
- Meet new people, make friends and have fun!
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible for the Leeds Trinity Reward Scheme you must intend to apply to university for 2021 entry and meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- You are the first person in your family to go to university
- Your studies have been disrupted by circumstances in your personal or domestic life
- You are or have been looked after in Public Care
- You have a disability, long-standing medical condition, a learning difficulty or mental health issue
- You are a carer for a parent/guardian or sibling
- You attend a school achieving below the national average at GCSE (Attainment 8 score). To find out if you qualify under these criteria check your school’s Attainment 8 score on the UK Government website.
- You live in a geographical area with low levels of progression on to higher education. Check your eligibility using the Office for Students online postcode checker. Only POLAR 4 young participation quintile 1-2 are eligible.
Our previous attendees say...
"I was so nervous, shy and scared about the week before coming, but I can honestly say that this is the best week I have ever had! I've made some friends for life."
Find out more
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about the Reward Scheme, please contact the Student Recruitment and Outreach team on 0113 283 7186 or email: SCLHello@leedstrinity.ac.uk.