Five week course
The five-week course will take place Monday to Friday 11:00am to 1:00pm. Starting on Monday 13 September 2021 and finishing on Thursday 14 October 2021.
To find out more and to register please visit the five week course Eventbrite page.
Ten week course
The ten-week course will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings between 7pm and 9pm. Starting on Tuesday 6 September 2021 and finishing on Thursday 18 November 2021.
To find out more and to register please visit the ten week course Eventbrite page.
This course can help you become a Web Developer, .Net Developer, Front End Developer, Graduate Software Developer, Web Developer, Digital Marketing Executive, Software Developer, Creative Technologist.
This course is designed for anyone who has an interest in coding or would like to expand their skill set into web based coding. This could be upskilling for career progression, getting their foot in the door for a front-end web developer, coding or web career, or this can simply be learning a new skill for a hobby.
Register your interest
Complete your details and we will get back to you about this courseOpen the registration form
What does a Web Developer do?
- have no previous experience of the coding
- have previously done some coding or have taught yourself a programming language
- are already working and web coding would be useful to your role or enable you to take the next career step
- would like to upskill in web development for personal or professional reasons
What does the course cover?
- HTML – Introduction and beyond the basics;
- Introduction to Content Management and WordPress;
- GIT – Introduction and workflows
- Pseudocode and Ideation
- Classroom sessions
- Practical exercises that can be completed at home
- Optional Supported Workshop Sessions on a Tuesday Evening, to assist with side tasks or coding problems.
- Preparation for applying for web development and coding jobs, both application and interviews.
Is the Course for me?
- Logical thought processes
- An eye for detail
- A desire to learn
- Problem solving