Here you can find courses funded by the Europen Social Fund (ESF) via the [re]boot project, managed by West Yorkshire Combined Autority.
Are you interested in upskilling in your current role or starting a new career?
[re]boot will offer you the chance to upskill, gain new skills/qualifications and enter employment within four of the key regional sectors:
Each course is free and you will gain new skills and qualifications, and improve your chances of progressing your career.
Courses will include classroom study, peer mentoring, confidence-building and visits to the workplace depending on your chosen course.
All [re]boot courses have been developed in partnership with local employers to ensure you are taught current and needed skills for employment.
These courses are available for adults aged 18 and over and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Each course has been designed in partnership with local businesses to help you meet your full potential.
- in work or out of work and would like to develop new skills to progress your career?
- a graduate looking to gain the skills to boost your employability?
- returning to full-time employment after a period of absence?
- considering a career change?
- over the age of 18, employed, furloughed, at risk of, or facing redundancy
- living in Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York.
If you've answered yes to any of the above then [re]boot could be for you.