From day one, the myFuture team offers a special blend of support and guidance that gives our graduates a headstart to getting a job.
The myFuture team is available to assist you for three years after you graduate, with support including:
- Career Discovery appointments
- One-to-one appointments on CVs, cover letters, personal statements and interview preparation
- Promoting exclusive vacancies and opportunities through. Login via the MyFuture portal
- Support with building all aspects of your professional profile
- Support with your search for Employment and Further Study
- Access to on-campus events
In reaction to the current graduate market, we believe having industry connections is vital to securing high skilled employer after graduate.
That is why this year we are, for the first time, offering our mentoring programme to graduates. You will be paired with an industry relevant mentor to support you with your career discovery and putting your applications together.
If you would like to register your interest in this scheme, please email the myFuture Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 283 7151.