Leeds Trinity University has received a silver award in the Department for Education's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The framework assesses higher education institutions on the quality of teaching and the outcomes they achieve, taking into account factors such as teaching quality, student satisfaction and graduate employability.
Leeds Trinity has received the silver award because of our:
- high-quality course design, informed by professional input, and including an awareness of ethical and societal issues
- supportive educational culture that promotes excellence in learning and teaching
- innovative assessment and feedback practices across the institution that are highly valued by the students
- excellent use of technology to support the progression of students, and the general educational provision
- strong levels of student engagement that indicate personalised learning
- high-quality support mechanisms for employability including professional placements