This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more here     Accept
Find us +44 (0)113 2837100

Student health

Leeds Trinity University > Student health
​​Leeds Trinity University provides students with advice and support on a range of health issues. Our Student Health service can arrange for you to see a doctor on campus if you live in halls of residence or Horsforth and provide resources available from the student health intranet service. 

Registering with a local GP practice

Our Health Adviser, Lisa Green, will be able to help you find a local GP and dentist.

It's important to register with a local GP practice in the area you'll be living in to ensure you receive the necessary care when you need it most. For example, if you are living on campus, you'll be within the catchment area of our visiting GP.

Please fill out and return the following forms to us if you'll be living on campus or in the local Horsforth area before coming to the University:

Meningitis and MMR vaccinations

Please check with your current GP that your meningitis and MMR vaccinations are up-to-date before studying with us.

The following 24-hour helplines can provide more information and support:

Contact details

You can reach Student Health support on +44 (0) 113 283 7262. ​Out-of-hours advice is available by contacting the NHS 111 emergency line.

Download the Student Health leaflet for more information

All GP surgeries have a training day once a month known as target days. Student Health is open as usual on target days but there will be no available doctor's appointments on site.​

Ways to connect