The Inspiring Futures Programme is an exciting fundraising programme, launched during Leeds Trinity University's 50th Anniversary year by our former Chancellor Gabby Logan, to help our students and recent graduates excel and fulfil their potential.
Inspiring Futures comprises three strands of financial support that will make a real difference to our students and recent graduates, enabling them to:
- Develop their business or freelance career (Enterprise Fund)
- Compete at a national or international level of sport (Sporting Excellence Fund)
- Study or work abroad as part of their degree programme (Study Abroad Fund)
Criteria and Application
Each strand of Inspiring Futures has strict criteria, guidelines and terms for funding and each strand is managed by a Fund Manager.
Students and graduates wanting to apply for the Inspiring Futures Programme should check the criteria and talk to the relevant Fund Manager in the first instance.
To apply, please complete the application form and return before the following closing dates:
- Enterprise Fund – Friday 8 June 2018
- Sporting Excellence Fund – No deadline, open all year round for applications
- Study Abroad Fund – Wednesday 31 October 2018 (for study abroad from January 2019)
View criteria and application form Enterprise Fund
View criteria and application form Sporting Excellence Fund
View criteria and application form Study Abroad Fund
Events and Donations
All financial support offered through the Inspiring Futures Programme is fundraised through University events and donations. We are also very grateful for any donations received to the University. If you would like to donate to the Inspiring Futures Programme, you can do so in the link below: