We're continually developing our extensive Information Technology (IT) service to ensure you get the most from Leeds Trinity University. Our approachable and experienced IT team provide help and resources to support students, staff and visitors.
While you're here you can benefit from:
- over 300 computers and 10 computer suites with Apple and Microsoft Windows PCs
- the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of the Andrew Kean Learning Centre
- the Laptop Clinic that offers students free advisory sessions
- the IT Shop that sells memory sticks, DVDs and CDs at internet prices
- free Office 365 downloads across devices
- high-speed WiFi coverage through the University campus and halls of residence
- RemoteAccess that enables you to access a desktop environment anywhere in the world as if you were on campus
- print around campus using print credits which you can top-up at the helpdesk
The IT Helpdesk will be able to answer any questions, support you through an IT problem and provide general IT guidance and advice. Contact us on +44 (0) 113 283 7223 or email@example.com
- Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Out of hours Helpdesk
We also provide an out-of-hours service which is available Monday - Friday 17:00 - 08:30 and all weekend. This service will also cover the Christmas and Easter holidays, as well as Bank Holidays.
Forgotten your password?
No problem, please get in touch and we can reset it for you.
Follow the IT Helpdesk @LeedsTrinity_IT