Continuous investment has allowed us to develop our extensive Information Technology (IT) service to ensure you get the most from your studies at Leeds Trinity University. Our approachable and experienced IT team provide help and resources to support students, staff and visitors.
While you're here you can benefit from:
- over 700 Student PCs/Laptops and Macs located in more than 10 dedicated computer suites and the whole of the modern Andrew Kean Learning Centre (AKLC) facility
- the knowledge and support of the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of the AKLC
- the 24/7 IT lab that allows you to come in and use the facilities at any time
- the ability to use the Office365 Suite on any device anywhere in the world for continuous learning
- accessing the full range of IT Services from anywhere at any time via the Remote Access facility