Leeds Trinity University's volunteering opportunities are built from established relationships with local, regional and national organisations. It's a chance for you to gain experience in your area of work in a fun and rewarding way.
Top five reasons to volunteer
- Become more employable – many student volunteers have gone on to work for the organisation they started volunteering with.
- Make your CV stand out from the crowd – gaining experience in your chosen industry could increase your chance of securing a graduate level role when you finish university.
- Develop your skillset – many great training opportunities available whilst volunteering you may not be able to access elsewhere.
- Boost your confidence and help you to meet new people - gaining useful contacts for your future career.
- Get the opportunity to go abroad to some amazing destinations and experience a new culture.
Need to recruit volunteers?
We strongly encourage Leeds Trinity students to get involved with voluntary work during their time studying with us. Some students undertake a module that involves them volunteering on a regular basis throughout the year.
We work collaboratively with a wide variety of organisations across the country and our Volunteer Network provides opportunities to meet with others working in the same area.
To find out more about advertising volunteering opportunities, or to attend our networking events, please get in touch with our Volunteering Coordinator on email@example.com.