Ever thought about starting your own business or working as a freelancer? Got a business idea that you'd like to set up? Or looking to develop your enterprise skills towards a graduate job?
The support and advice provided in the Enterprise Centre has given me the opportunity to start my own business.
Trinity Enterprise Centre supports our students and graduates to develop their business. You'll get the opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss solutions and work together. We provide:
- information about business start-up and working freelance
- space to work on your business with access to IT facilities, specialist software and resources
- meeting rooms
- experienced business mentors for specialist support
- workshops on topics such as marketing, social media, finance and legal issues
- opportunities to network
- information about ways to fund a new business
Whether you want an initial discussion, to ask a question or more information, our Careers and Employability Consultant, Philip Williams, will be able to help you on +44 (0) 113 283 7151
Follow us @LTUEnterprise
and on the Leeds Trinity Enterprise Centre Facebook group