We guarantee accommodation to all first-year students. But living on campus isn't just for new students – all students are welcome to live on campus during their time with us.
Special offers for returning students
Need a little more convincing? We offer the following incentives for second and third year students who want to live on campus.
- Sign up by 28 February and pay 2017/18 prices for your 2018/19 year of study.
- Sign up by 28 February and pay just £75 per week for budget self-catered accommodation (in Whitby and Ripon - prices to revert to £94 per week thereafter).
- Sign up for a shorter 36-week contract OR get £50 cashback instead of catering credit when you choose a 41-week contract.
- Sign up for a hall of your choice - individually or in a group.
These offers are open to any returning students who have already expressed an interest in living on campus, including those who have already signed up.
How to book your accommodation
Accommodation for second and third-year students is available on a first-come, first-served basis, so we recommend booking as soon as possible. You can take a look at all the accommodation we have to offer on our Accommodation section of the site. If you want to live with a group of friends, you can make a group booking, just select that option via the form link below.
Why live on campus?
Torn between private accommodation and living on campus? Here's a few reasons to live on campus for your second or third year:
- No surprises - You can choose who you want to live with. Just let us know who you want to live with when you book your accommodation, and leave the rest to us.
- No hidden costs – Your cost includes personal possessions insurance, WiFi and utilities, as well as food allowances (depending on the type of accommodation you choose). We also offer 36-week contracts, which will save you money on the usual contracts available for private accommodation.
- No commute – You'll have everything you need for university life on your doorstep
- No need to worry - We have 24/7 security on campus and resident mentors who are there to support you during your time in halls.
But with limited rooms available for continuing students, it's best to book as soon as you can. Our accommodation is available on a first come, first served basis for new and returning students so if you book before the end of February, you should be able to get the accommodation you want.
Click here to make your booking
Need some advice?
Our Accommodation Office is open during office hours on weekdays and can help you with any queries on +44 (0) 113 283 7112 or firstname.lastname@example.org