- MCIPD Leeds Metropolitan University
- BA (Hons) Degree Business Studies
- Level A Certificate in Occupational Psychology
Areas of expertise
- Estates and Facilities
- Information Services
- Marketing, Communications and Recruitment
- Human Resources
- Students' Union
Summary of executive position
Phill is responsible for:
- Supporting the Vice-Chancellor in the leadership, management and day-to-day operation of the University and deputising as required
- Operational planning and strategic leadership of professional services, including diversification of income and development of shared services
- Leadership, strategic development and successful delivery of the University's corporate services, business and infrastructure functions
- Taking the lead on the development and implementation of the University's Estate Strategy, People Management and Development Strategy, Information Strategy and the Marketing, Communications and Recruitment Strategy
Board Director of New Collaborative Learning Trust
Member of the Association of Heads of University Administration
Phillip (Phill) Dixon joined Leeds Trinity University in October 2017 from Sheffield Hallam University where he held the post of Director of Human Resources since 2008.
Prior to 2008, Phill was the Deputy Director of Human Resources (2004 – 2008) and Assistant Director of Human Resources (2002 – 2004) at Sheffield Hallam University.
Phill joined Sheffield Hallam University from Portakabin Limited where he held the position of Human Resources Manager and was responsible for the provision of the HR service for Continental Europe and International.
Prior to joining Portakabin, he worked for Yorkshire Electricity where, as a sponsored student, he gained a Business Studies Degree from Nottingham Trent.