Our International Summer School is a fantastic and fun opportunity to experience student life at Leeds Trinity University, improve your English ability, learn more about British culture, and develop your study skills.
The English Language component will equip you with the ability to communicate with and understand native speakers in a variety of situations. The classes are taught using a communicative approach which emphasises the integration of the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. Functional language and aspects of pronunciation are emphasised in order to help students understand English as it is spoken in the UK and communicate effectively.
Teaching will be in small groups delivered by experienced staff through a range of tutorials, interactive workshops, group exercises and support by exciting cultural and social visits to York, London and local attractions in Leeds and the surrounding areas.
- 15 hours of English Language per week
- Classes on British society and culture, looking at aspects of history, business and popular culture
- Weekend trips to Leeds, York and London
- Evening social activities
- Certificate of attendance
The programme will run for three weeks from Monday 19 August – Friday 6 September 2019
Good level of English equivalent to IELTS 4.5 overall.
Participants must be aged 18 or over at the start of the programme.
Participants will live in modern student accommodation blocks in the heart of the campus, next to all the university facilities including Sports Centre.
- Single study bedroom with en-suite
- Wi-Fi in the bedroom
- Communal kitchen and living area
- All bedding and cooking utensils will be provided
- £1,750 for self-catered
- £2,100 for half-board
Fee includes English tuition, academic classes, all cultural and social programmes, including weekend trip to London, and en-suite accommodation on campus.
Half-board fee includes breakfast and lunch.
* There are discounted prices for partner organisations and groups.
For more information and how to apply, contact email@example.com.