Everyone at Leeds Trinity is made to feel part of the University community from the very moment you arrive to long after you graduate. We know all our international students personally and offer enhanced support and assistance.
Before you plan your journey, make a note of our important dates for 2018–2019.
- Academic year starts on 17 September 2018 (except for some postgraduate courses, which start earlier – please see your offer letter)
- Meet & Greet service for International arrivals available from 10 September. Please book by 6 September by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Student Orientation: Friday 14 September.
- Intro week: 17-21 September
- Semester 2 (January) starts on 7 January 2019
- International Student Orientation: Friday 4 January
Some course programmes have slightly different start and end dates. These will be written on your offer letter.
Details for the 2019– 20 academic year will be published here when they are available.
Travelling to Leeds
Flying into Leeds Bradford Airport? We may be able to collect you from the airport, just email us
and we will sort out the rest (airport pickup must be booked in advance, and is subject to availability).
Leeds Bradford Airport is only 4km away from
Leeds Trinity so it's best if you can fly to this airport via KLM, British
Airways, Jet2 and others.
Your first few days
There may be certain things a new international student needs to do soon after arriving at Leeds Trinity such as:
The International team are available to answer your questions at email@example.com
Our popular welcome week will enable you to spend time with your academic course leaders and tutors, register as a student and be able to attend support sessions that will prepare you for the coming semester. There will also be a range of social activities on offer for you to enjoy.Find out more about our INTRO
Pre-departure check list
We have listed some of the things you need to check before you start on your journey to the UK. A checklist for all new students is also included in the general INTRO guide that's available to download from the University website in the summer. Download our general checklist before you leave for Leeds Trinity