Postgraduate Open Evening February 2018
events, events:Business, Management and Marketing, events:Childhood and Education, events:Community, events:Humanities, events:Journalism, events:Psychology, events:Sport, Health and Nutrition, events:Student life
Are you interested in taking your studies to the next level? Maybe you want a change in career, but need to earn whilst you learn? If you answered yes to either question, then make sure you don't miss our Postgraduate Open Evening on Wednesday 21 February.
What is it?
Our Postgraduate Open Evening is the perfect opportunity to find out everything you need to know about postgraduate study at Leeds Trinity University. You'll have the opportunity to meet lecturers and ask about course content and assessments, find out about finance and postgraduate loans, and learn about the application process.
When and where?
The Postgraduate Open Evening runs from 5.30-7.30pm on Wednesday 21 February at Leeds Trinity University. Please drop in at anytime during the Open Evening.
We offer postgraduate courses in the following subject areas:
- Creative Writing (MA)
- Education (MA; PGDIP; PGCERT)
- Family Support (MA)
- Health and Wellbeing (MSc)
- International Business (MA)
- Journalism - NCTJ accredited (MA)
- Marketing (MA)
- MBA in Finance
- PhD/Masters by Research/Mbr/Mphil
- Psychology (Conversion) (MSc)
- Sport Management (MA)
- Victorian Studies (MA)
All Leeds Trinity, graduates who hold a 2:2 in an undergraduate course are eligible for a tuition fee discount on postgraduate courses of up to 50%, excluding PGCE Provider-led, School Direct or SCITT courses. Available discounts include:
- Masters by Research: 100% discount for graduates with a first-class honours degree
- MA/MSc programmes: 50% discount for graduates with a first-class honours degree
- MA/MSc programmes: 35% discount for graduates with an upper second-class honours degree
- MA/MSc programmes: 20% discount for graduates with a lower second-class honours degree