Employability Awards 2019
The Employability Awards 2019 will celebrate the achievements of Leeds Trinity University students whilst on their professional work placements and in securing graduate job roles after graduation.
The event provides an opportunity for the University to acknowledge the ongoing support by placement providers, school partners and graduate employers, in offering industry-relevant, practical and exciting work experience programmes for our students.
Taking place here at Leeds Trinity University, more than 100 employers, students and staff, will gather for the Awards ceremony. Prior to the evening, nominations are being submitted for a wide range of student and employer awards, which will be presented on the evening by Jess Sewter, Head of Partnerships, Placements and Employability at the University.
Friday 12 July 2019
6.30 – 10.30pm
Leeds Trinity University, Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, LS18 5HD
How to book?
Please purchase your tickets for this event by clicking here for the online store.
If you have any queries, please email Event Manager Emma Endersby.
- Mentor of the Year Primary
- Mentor of the Year Secondary
- Most Supportive Professional Placement Provider
- Most Rewarding Professional Placement
- Most Supportive Graduate Employer
- Trainee Teacher of the Year Primary
- Trainee Teacher of the Year Secondary
- Best Placement Student Level 4
- Best Placement Student Level 5
- Best 2018 Graduate
- Most Committed to Employability
- Outstanding Student of the Year
- Outstanding Partner of the Year
If you wish to purchase a sponsorship package, please ensure you have completed the sponsorship form available to download here. To purchase please click here.
Sponsorship packages include:
- Individual award sponsorship
- 2 tickets to the award ceremony
- Your company logo on this page, event brochure and advertisement on the evening of the ceremony.
Core Training and Development
Sleigh and Sons (Mental Health First