Leeds Trinity has a long tradition of professional education. Our Work-based Learning provision builds upon these areas of established strength and is informed by leading edge educational practice.
The Leeds Trinity Work-based Learning Framework:
- enables the learner and their organisation/other stakeholder to agree work-based learning activity which contributes to the goals of the organisation and the aspirations of the individual;
- recognises and develops the workplace as a source of learning (such as through recognition of formal training courses and learning gained from experience, especially through work);
- is learner-centred and develops the individual, as an effective work-based learner able to undertake research and development activity of direct relevance to work;
- encourages and enables individuals to take responsibility for their own continuing development;
- provides a structured approach to "real" work-based projects which enhances their potential to contribute to the development of the organisation (at levels from local operational to strategic);
- focuses on the importance of knowledge as a key resource of the organisation.
For more information, please contact a member of our admissions team on 0113 283 7123 or email@example.com.