0330 058 4266
Call us now to secure your place at Leeds Trinity this September
Leeds Trinity University has an established reputation, regionally and nationally, of being one of the UK's leading providers of teacher training courses. Our outstanding courses are taught by a highly experienced team that understands the learning needs of children, from the early years of 0–5 years, right through to primary education of 5–11 years. According to the latest National College for Teaching and Leadership figures 99% of our recent Primary Education graduates are working in teaching positions.
Undergraduate Primary Education courses available in Clearing 2018:
Primary Education Interviews and Entry Requirements
We will be holding interviews for Primary Teaching courses on Saturday 11 August during our pre-Clearing Open Day and also throughout Clearing. If you would like to come to
Saturday’s Open Day please book here.
If you are not able to attend on Saturday, please contact us to talk about applying, our entry requirements and coming for an interview on 0330 058 4266.
If you meet the entry requirements, we will invite you for interview. If you are awaiting results, you can still apply and if you have suitable qualifications pending, we will also invite you for an interview. We’ll get in touch with you by email to give you all of the details. If you are successful at interview, we can make you an offer for the course.
Offers would be conditional on:
- Meeting our Clearing tariff requirement – contact Admissions on 0330 058 4266 for more information.
- You will need to have English Language, Maths and Science GCSE at C or above (4 in the new system) either in place or with results awaited before starting our course.
- You will need to pass the QTS Skills tests - obviously it will be advantageous if you have already taken and passed these - please see sta.education.gov.uk for more details.
- We will need you to have DBS and medical clearance.
All of the above conditions will need to be met before joining the course. Apart from making sure you have completed the skills tests, there is nothing that you need to do before the interview. During the interview, you will be talking to one of our tutors about the following topics:
- What do you think is the most important issue facing Primary Education today, and why?
- Should all children be included in mainstream schools?
- What key attributes and skills do you think a primary teacher should possess, and why? It would be a good idea to familiarise yourself with these topics beforehand.
We will give you full instructions and guidance on what you need to do next if you are successful at interview. Get ahead and register for a pre-interview now by calling us on 0330 058 4266.
Get in touch for Clearing 2018 course availability
Complete the form below to register your interest in a particular course and we'll be in touch about your options:
If you have any questions, please call us on 0330 058 4266 or email email@example.com.