0330 058 4266
Call us now to secure your place at Leeds Trinity this September
Leeds Trinity University has an established reputation, regionally and nationally, of being one of the UK's leading providers of teacher training courses. Our outstanding courses are taught by a highly experienced team that understands the learning needs of children, from the early years of 3–7, through to the later primary education of 5–11 years. According to the latest National College for Teaching and Leadership figures 99% of our recent Primary Education graduates are working in teaching positions.
Undergraduate Primary Education courses available in Clearing 2019:
Primary Education Interviews and Entry Requirements
Please contact us to talk about applying, our entry requirements and coming for an interview on
0330 058 4266. If you meet the entry requirements, we will invite you for interview. If you are awaiting results, you can still apply and if you have suitable qualifications pending, we will also invite you for an interview. We’ll get in touch with you by email to give you all of the details. If you are successful at interview, we can make you an offer for the course.
Offers would be conditional on:
- Meeting our Clearing tariff requirement – contact Admissions on
0330 058 4266 for more information.
- You will need to have English Language, Maths and Science GCSE at C or above (4 in the new system) either in place or with results awaited before starting our course.
- You will need to pass the QTS Skills tests - obviously it will be advantageous if you have already taken and passed these - please see
sta.education.gov.uk for more details.
- We will need you to have DBS and medical clearance.
All of the above conditions will need to be met before joining the course. Apart from making sure you have completed the skills tests, there is nothing that you need to do before the interview. During the interview, you will be talking to one of our tutors about the following topics:
- What do you think is the most important issue facing Primary Education today, and why?
- Should all children be included in mainstream schools?
- What key attributes and skills do you think a primary teacher should possess, and why? It would be a good idea to familiarise yourself with these topics beforehand.
We will give you full instructions and guidance on what you need to do next if you are successful at interview. Get ahead and register for a pre-interview now by calling us on 0330 058 4266.
Got the potential but not the grades?
Don't worry - our Primary Education courses are available with an Education and Childhood Foundation Year degree.
Find out more about Foundation Year degrees
Looking to start in 2020?
We’d love to have you with us then – have a look at our course availability below. You can apply for 2020 via UCAS from September 2019.
View all our 2020 undergraduate courses
If you have any questions, please call us on 0330 058 4266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.