Subject Focus Days are designed for Year 12 students considering applying to study at university starting in 2020. Choosing where and what to study is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life, and it's vital for students to make the decision that's right for them.
Each Subject Focus Day will include:
- Subject-based activities led by staff and students at Leeds Trinity University, designed to give Year 12 students an idea of what it's like to study their subject at undergraduate level
- A tour of the campus, led by a Leeds Trinity Student Ambassador
- Guidance about the UCAS application process, including writing the personal statement
- A FREE lunch
Subject Focus Day subjects and dates:
Year 12 Subject Focus Days June 2019:
11 June 2019
- Primary Education
- Children, Young People and Families
- Health and Nutrition
- Health and Social Care
12 June 2019
- Media and Film
- Criminology and Sociology
- English and Creative Writing
14 June 2019
- Sport and PE
- Philosophy, Ethics and Religious Studies
- Computer Science
If you are a member of staff at a school or college, please contact Steven Forsyth now on 0113 283 7100, ext 683 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or enquiry.
If you have any questions about the Subject Focus Days, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Student Recruitment and Outreach Team on 0113 283 7186 or at SCLHello@leedstrinity.ac.uk.