The Leeds Trinity University Reward Scheme will take place on 23 – 25 July 2018. If you attend this residential programme in your chosen subject area, you will achieve an additional 8 UCAS points.
What is the Leeds Trinity University Reward Scheme?
Regardless of your background, if higher education can help you achieve your dreams, we at Leeds Trinity want to help you get there. We are committed to finding the best applicants, so with this in mind we developed the Reward Scheme.
We know that some young people who have the talent and drive to go to university may not always be able to reflect their potential in grades alone. The Reward Scheme helps us gain a better understanding of you – your personality, your abilities and your accomplishments.
As a member of the Leeds Trinity University Reward Scheme you will receive key dedicated information about the application process and higher education throughout spring and summer 2019.
What happens on the Reward Scheme residential?
Get 8 UCAS points towards an offer from Leeds Trinity University
Take part and test out your subject
Get a taste of university life
Meet new people, make friends and have fun!
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible for the Leeds Trinity Reward Scheme you must
intend to apply to university for
2019 entry and meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- You are the first person in your family to go to university
- Your studies have been disrupted by circumstances in your personal or domestic life
- You are or have been looked after in Public Care
- You have a disability, long-standing medical condition, a learning difficulty or mental health issue
- You are a carer for a parent/guardian or sibling
- You attend or have attended a school which achieved less than the national average of 5A*-C passes at GCSE including maths and English
- You live in a geographical area with low levels of progression on to higher education*
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about the Reward Scheme, please contact Gillian Elvidge on 0113 283 7150 or email@example.com.