Leeds Trinity University values equality, diversity and inclusion, and seeks to promote an environment where every individual feels part of our community.
We believe that by working together with a philosophy of openness and respectfulness we can ensure that the University’s core values and mission become the lived experience of each and every member of the Leeds Trinity community.
- We seek to be diverse and inclusive – supporting individuals and groups to fulfil their potential.
- We strive to be outward-looking, welcoming and open to new ideas.
- We seek to harness different viewpoints and perspectives to benefit individual and community wellbeing and enrich our research and scholarship.
- We value and respect the perspectives and contributions of all our colleagues and students.
- We shall create an enriched environment based on values of dignity and respect where diversity of culture, heritage and lifestyle is positively valued and which helps our people to thrive and to realise their full potential.
Charters and Memberships
We affirm our commitment to equality through the following external charters and memberships, which hold us accountable for key actions and progress: